Saturday 11 July 2015

Fashion Friday With Tino Katsande

Fashion folks, StyleArchivezw welcomes you to the first of many series to come of Fashion Friday With....

This week on our first article we decided to allow one of famous and very stylish queen from TV give us an insight on style and what it is. Yes folks we talked to Tino Katsande and got to talk abt her personal style and tips she can part with.

Asked on what her sense of style is and why, this is how this gorgeous being responded:

I have a very very versatile character and hence my style follows suit. From high end fashion labels  to wholesale brands,  haute couture to the thrift shop . From bling to gordy trinklets , class to trash I love all things fashion so I just rock it. Keeps my life simple.

This made me have so much respect for her because versatility in fashion can be tricky buh with her she manages to look amah-zing all the tym.

Asked about her favourite local and international designers, this is what she had to say:

I'm inlove with tons of local designers to be honest it would be insane of me to call out even one. The growth and diversity being reveleled on the local fashion designer scene is cray cray I feel like Alice in Wonderland every time I go to a fashion show. Being the PR for ZFI I get to experience first hand the best in young designers through them showcasing at Zimbabwe fashion week every year. I love my job maan.

And I was busy thinking, 'what a lucky woman'. Now we understand why this woman olwaiz looks dapper. Working  hand in hand with the designers it means she's exposed to the best of fashion.

So I decided to give it a bit of a twist and asked her what she'd say if she was asked to come up with a definition of style in a dictionary. She simple came up with a "Do you". I was totally impressed. I've olwaiz believed ones style is about an individual and their interests. So folks right from a fashionista, DO YOU and you'll never go wrong.

Lastly I asked her to give folks advice on style since summer is arnd the corner and this is what she had to say:

I'm entering summer 6 months pregnant so my advice in summer in my #currentsituation  is  light fabrics and solid vibrant colors

Yes folks we got it from the horse's mouth, there's a bun in the oven but this hasn't stopped the fashionista from looking exquisite all the tym with evidence on the pic below.

So folks there you have it and till next Friday with more fashion tips!

1 comment: