Wednesday 6 May 2015

Ara Kani.. The Creative King

Fashion King. Creative genius. Fashion Icon. That best describes my favorite fashion designer, Ara Kani head designer Nkululeko Ncube. I remember seeing his work for the first tym at Mat Fashion Week (embarassed) and thinking, good Lord this boy is gooood. Then he was named the best male designer of 2014 and that jus topped it all. His Twitter handle, @UncubeOthungayo always reminds me that this guy really knows and loves what he's doing. 

I can't  wait for the day wen someone will say "Bakari you look amazing, who u wearing? " and imma say "I'm rocking Ara Kani" 


Nkululeko Ncube - Ara Kani head designer with my inspiration woman Charmaine Fynn (top blogger) 
Ara Kani Spring/Summer 2016 Collection at HIFA 2015
Pictures by : Kudzai Chakaingesu

No comments:

Post a Comment