Monday 3 August 2015

Trendy Ripped Jeans

Having observed in the past couple of months, there has been a new trend in the denim world. Peeps have adopted to modifying their denim pants into something more.... intriguing. If you, like me, follow fashion wholeheartedly you would have realised that if u don't own a pair of ripped jeans, well there must be something wrong.

I got to talk to a few individuals to get to understand this not-so-knew but fascinating trend and I realised that people do it for different reasons.

"I thnk they been hot since the 80s and they were put on e map by famous rockstars and a lotta peeps are down with the culture " said one Byo based designer. So this trend not only has it been there for generations but each time it surfaces it comes with different styles.

I decided to take it to the street to get views on this trend and this is what I got:

" Well its the "it" nowadays and if you look at most music videos and you'll  see someone rocking them. I thnk they dope though with timberz" said one Andy. So I guess it's all about someone's style on how you can rock them. 

And then I asked one good friend whom I've realised is very trendy and he was like "they awesome������,am a fan. I am a fashion orienteted person...I love funky,trying diff things...They def a yeah yeah for me... Always dare to be different"

I then decided, why can't I get myself a pair and rocked them on a Saturday night out. The reactions were super amazing. I had them on with hi-cut All Blacks sneakers, black tees and all positive comments came pouring in.

Folks make this your new investment and you won't regret it. Find a way to rock them the right way and you'll have heads turning

No comments:

Post a Comment