Friday 7 August 2015

Fashion Friday With Blessed Nkosi

Friday...... A day folks which we all look forward to. Jus like all the weeks, having a chat with the fashion gods and goddesses is what we aim and we couldn't give you less this week. Blessed Nkosi, head designer of White Cotton gave us a bit of his time and we couldn't be more than  happy and decided to spend it wisely.
Having loved to know his personal style, this is how he responded:

"I am more of a formal and semi casual person. I feel more comfortable and confident in formal and it depicts a certain image bout oneself..it says i am a responsible and mature person and it meks my job easier when dealing with clients who want to bring in big orders..image is most vital"

Sophisticated gentleman look. Mmhm I'm quite sure we have a gentleman here and being a head designer of an amazing label like that, he doesn't have to put much effort. We then asked to know of his favourite designers internationally and locally, though I thought it was a bit of a challenge for him but this is is how he responded

"My favourite local and international designers, i wud sae here in Zim it's me ofcoz white cotton and abroad Tom Ford".

This got me cracked up a bit because I smelled so much positive vanity and I mean who could blame the gentleman with the sophisticated look. Way to go fashionista. Asked on what definition he'd give if asked to come up with one for Style, he simple said ELEGANCE. I wasn't surprised at all with his reputation. Sophistication comes with Elegance folks.
Lastly I asked for some fashion advice since this gentleman is the creator of fashion and he said.

"My advice wud be life is to short to be wearin boring clothes. Have fun en play around with color. Be unique en set yo own grand. Basically i wud love to see pipo do denim en khakhi shorts with gladiators and Panama hats".

OK folks, this is definitely on my 'next look'  lists. I'm trying khaki shorts, gladiators and Panama hats.

This is all we had for you this week folks with this fashionista. Have a fashionable week

No comments:

Post a Comment