Friday 12 June 2015

The Supportive Annie G

Heeey fashion folks. Last week I gave u an introduction on the Queen of Fashion Annie G.
Well I bring her to you once again. Last Thursday (please don't the lateness) I attended the Red Collection launch for the gorgeous Rudo as she was launching her bag brand and I witnessed something so spectacular involving this amazing lady Annie G.
Folks Annie rocked the red carpet with all her goodies in her hands. Yes you heard me right! I'm talking abt her phone, lipstick, purse, you name it. At first I thought, is this the lady I look up to? What happened? It was at this tym that Rudo came with one of her amazing cream designer bag detailed with some gold studs,! Right on the red carpet, she handed it to Annie G in front of everyone, with Annie putting all her goodies in the bag and we caught all this on the camera.
So folks not only does this lady bring the best clothes to us, but she also supports other upcoming designers. What an amazing reason to look up to this woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment