Saturday 27 June 2015

Exclusive on Mboe Mahocs

It was such an honour folks this past week to have a chat with one of the queens of Bulawayo. We were even more honoured when she allowed us to write this exclusive part on her. Folks I bring to you Mbonisi Mahonondo a.k.a Mboe Mahocs

Born and bred in Bulawayo, this ball of prettiness attended quiet a number of schools leading to Eveline high school where she did her A'level. She then studied film then joined Bulawayo Polytechnic where she's currently studying architecture. She says even though she loathed it at first, she's discovered the Creative science of it and she's grew to appreciate it as  it and I quote "keeps my creative juices flowing".

Studying film and being an actress was the stepping stone to her claim of fame which is presenting and music. She describes her craft as something sewn into the fabric of her being and that's where it comes from. Driven by her passion, she nurtured this natural talent she had discovered thus igniting and fuelling the spark to venture into this craft.

Of her many current projects, she's part of the Byo's new radio station SkyzFM. Co-hosting a vibrant show with Byo's one and only GilmoreTee, she says she's thrilled to be part of it all. She's still weking on her independent slot to come soon which will be called Spotlight leMboe Mahocs and we really can't wait for this.

With the last words folks, I couldn't help buh take her exact words and give them to you coz they really inspired me as well.

I quote "In Sotho we say, "motho ke motho kabatho". It takes a whole village to raise a child. I haven't 'become' on my own, it took a village, family, friends, fans, people from different walks of life i meet that encourage me, build me, mould me, even criticise me coz that is what makes me be the woman i am. Above all, it is Grace from above."

So here you have it folks. Below are the pix of our very own Queen Mboe

No comments:

Post a Comment